At TORRES TENNIS ACADEMY, we strive to guide all of our students towards a path of success. Our academy welcomes students of all levels, but before admission, we conduct a personal evaluation to ensure that each student is placed in the appropriate level. This is because we believe that being in the right level not only enhances a student's growth but also boosts their confidence.
All of our students participate in USTA, ITF, and UTR junior tournaments, as we believe that participating in these tournaments teaches students how to perform under pressure and fosters independence. With consistent training, development, and competition, students will see more rewarding results.
Tennis is a game that can be enjoyed for a lifetime, and we encourage all our students to pursue their aspirations with love and enjoyment for the sport. Please take a look at our programs listed below.
We offer SUMMER CAMP TENNIS TRAINING for students of all levels, using both red, orange, and green balls, as well as regular balls.
- SUMMER PROGRAM ( pick a session )
- Program runs Monday to Friday
- Morning session from 10:00 - 12:00pm
- Afternoon session from 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Cost per session is $35 for two hours
We offer TOURNAMNETS for players using red, orange, and green balls, as well as regular tennis balls. Our tournaments take place on weekends.
- ALL YEAR-ROUND
- UTR ( Universal Tennis Rating )
- USTA ( United States Tennis Assoc. )
- ITF ( International Tennis Federation )
- Cost per player depends on event fee